- 1/2L (2 cups) of milk;
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron spice;
- 600 gr. of flour;
- 3 eggs;
- 1 teaspoon of dry yeast;
- 3 spoons of sugar;
- A pinch of salt;
- 100gr. of cooking oil;
- 50gr. of butter.
- Pour warm milk in a bowl. Dissolve the sugar and salt in it.
- Mix the sifted flour and yeast in a different bowl.
- Pour a thin stream of milk into the flour, mixing the batter.
- Put the dough in a warm place for 45 minutes.
- Add the pre-beaten eggs and oil in the risen dough.
- Leave the dough to rise for another half hour.
- Grease a heated pan with butter. Collect dough from the bottom of the bowl and pour into the pan spreading over the entire surface.